Intern (m/f/d) Digital Marketing & Promotion Sony Classical International
(Berlin, starting September 2022 until March 2022, full-time)
Soundtracks, Classical and Neoclassical music light up your heart? You know: Without the right marketing nobody will know about great tracks? And you want to know the effective marketing works? Then, we want you!
What you do
- You support the creation and implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
- You develop digital promotion tools with us.
- You design and send newsletters and keep our artist data bases up to date.
- You create visual and written content for posts on our label website and socials.
- And you work closely with our international teams.
Who you are
- You are interested in (neo-) classical music, soundtracks and ambient music.
- You are proficient in Microsoft365. In Photoshop and HTML too.
- You know the newest social media trends and have a mobile-first mentality.
- Your English sounds good.
- You are enthusiastic, open for new challenges and you find exciting solutions.
- Others like to work with you. Cause you are reliable, well-organized, and a proactive team player.
We offer you
Space for creativity and space for innovation.
A project for your ideas. From conception to implemenation.
Flexible working hours, fair compensation, home office.
Exclusive events and concerts.
At our new headquarter in the middle of Berlin Schöneberg.
Discount on many products of the Sony Corporation.
The opportunity to show us your talent. And exciting challenges from the beginning
How do you apply
Your photo, age, marital status, origin, references, your parents’ jobs and similar attributes are not required.
You may use a CV or any other creative form of application to demonstrate what makes you and your skills unique and how Sony Music would sound better with you!
We are looking forward to your spirit.
Sony Music sounds better with you.